Foro de Sellos del Mundo

Foro > Filatelia > Eventos o exposiciones

ayuda porfavor

Creado por: jose enrique alonso gonzalez - 06 de Agosto del 2012
19:31:47

tengo un sello de 1948 de 10 centimos farmaceutico y no tengo mas informacion y por mas que busco no encuentro nada

re: Please Assist: 1972 DDR Globe stamps

Creado por:jogoro - 28 de Marzo del 2020
14:29:25

Hi Lloyd, I'm new in sellosmundo and I'm still a little confused with the site. Did you try to find the mentioned stamp in colnect.com? -> country East Germany -> and the tough work to look year after year in the catalogue. No other idea in the Moment.
Regards from Spain.

Hello from Canada: I'm a new member and would appreciate you help. Currently working with the October 1972 East Germany issue of 5 Old Globes -- on display in the Dresden Museum. I only have Scott # and have no access to European catalogues. Scott # 1402 -1407. My question is about the Post Office data regarding the issuing of these stamps. For example: the number issued, the printing process, and any other information about the issuance of these stamps.

Also, I collect Canada and would like to help any member with their questions about Cdn. stamps [if I'm able].

Regards..........................Lloyd

Please Assist: 1972 DDR Globe stamps

Creado por:Lloyd - 04 de Noviembre del 2018
22:42:58

Hello from Canada: I'm a new member and would appreciate you help. Currently working with the October 1972 East Germany issue of 5 Old Globes -- on display in the Dresden Museum. I only have Scott # and have no access to European catalogues. Scott # 1402 -1407. My question is about the Post Office data regarding the issuing of these stamps. For example: the number issued, the printing process, and any other information about the issuance of these stamps.

Also, I collect Canada and would like to help any member with their questions about Cdn. stamps [if I'm able].

Regards..........................Lloyd

sellos varios

Creado por:marco10 - 06 de Mayo del 2017
02:06:47

hola me he inscrito en esta pagina y no se nada de sellos mi suegro tiene un monton de sellos de paises,presidentes de eeuu,franco,del rey juan carlos,etc etc,me gustaria si alguien me podria orientar y decirme si alguno de los que tengo tiene algun valor gracias de antemano saludos.